Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Posted by Picasa
Chicken Breast
Spreadable cream cheese
Garlic
Butter
Parsley
Italian seasoning - optional
1-Bundle of Asparagus
1-Package of sliced ham
1- Package of bacon

I take the chicken breast and slice it as evenly down the middle so you can stuff it. Take your ham and spread the cream cheese over it adding 1-2 spears of asparagus. (Add a little Italian seasoning ). Roll up the slice ham with everything in the middle and stuff it in the chicken breast. I wrap the chicken breast with 2-3 slices of bacon. Melt 1 1/2 cubes of butter and garlic in a pan.

I pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees, Put the prepared chicken breast in a buttered baking pan. Brushing ( I spoon it on too) the garlic butter over the top of the chicken breast "sprinkling parsley over it" . Cook it for about 45 min - 1 hour, adding garlic butter half way through.

I steam the remainder of the asparagus and serve with it

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like a yummy way to make this dish- another one that I enjoy. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete